If you are a fan of Greek food then you must have tried tzatziki. This simple tzatziki recipe will allow you to recreate this perfect Greek dip in the comfort of your own home. It will come in very handy for when you host your next dinner party.
What you'll need:
- 150g Greek yoghurt
- 1/2 cucumber
- 2 to 4 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp mint
- tbsp fresh dill
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Using a sharp knife, mince your garlic cloves and add to the Greek yoghourt.
- Mince your mint leaves and fresh dill. Add to the mixture.
- Add salt and olive oil to the mix.
- Grate your cucumber and drain any excess water. This is best done through fine mesh sieve.
- Add your grated cucumber to the mix and and stir together.