Information We Collect
By choosing to use this website and our products/services, you agree to provide any contact, identity and other information we may require including:
- Your name, address, email address, and other basic contact information.
- Communications, messages and correspondence between Oishya and you.
- Non-personally identifiable information, including your IP address, computer sign-on data, statistics on page views, traffic to and from this web site and individual pages on this web site and data that we may collect through cookies or other means.
- General information regarding our products/services you have registered to receive.
Our Use and Disclosure of Your Information
We may use information supplied by you in the following ways.
- For Internal record keeping.
- Provide products/services and information about these to you.
- Customise the website according to your interests
- Improve upon our products/services and customer experience and keep you informed about changes and updates to the aforementioned
- Communicate marketing and promotional offers to you using the email address that you have provided.
- Resolve disputes, calculate and collect fees, and troubleshoot problems.
- Verify your identity and the information you provide.
- Encourage a safe online experience and enforce our terms and conditions.
We will not sell, rent, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required to by law. We will not use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties.
We may share, and you hereby consent to our sharing of, personal information with the following:
- Service providers and affiliates who assist in the delivery of products/services we provide to you, the enforcement of our terms and conditions, and the promotion of trust and safety.
- Third parties if we believe that disclosure is advisable or necessary to comply with the law, to enforce or apply our terms and conditions, or to protect the rights, property or safety of Oishya or others. This may include exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- You may request details of personal information that we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Oishya Ltd, 65 Green Dragon Yard, E15NJ London, UK
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, contact us in writing soon as possible so that we can rectify any errors.
Links to other websites
This website may contain links to other websites of interest for your convenience or to provide further information. Please note that once you have used these links to leave our site, we do not have any control over the nature, content and availability of those other sites.
We cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide whilst visiting any other sites, as this privacy statement does not govern them.
The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site.
Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.