What you will need:
- 2 fresh avocados
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoon diced tomatoes (cherry or sweet)
- 1 lime
- ½ diced onion
- 3 tablespoon chopped coriander
- Optional: peperoncino and cumin
- Slice your avocados open in half with a sharp knife. Twist to open them and remove the pit. Peel the avocados with a spoon and place the avocados in a bowl. Add the salt and peperoncino. Note that the peperoncino is optional add accordingly to how spicy you want your guacamole to be.
- Cut an onion in half and dice one half. Add this to your bowl.
- Chop off the stem of your coriander. And chop the coriander into small pieces. Pour this into the mix, add some pepper and cumin (optional).
- Slice the lime in half and squeeze its juice into the mix.
- Mix all the ingredients in the bowl. You can do this with your hand, fork or a mortar and pestle.
- Dice your tomatoes on a chopping board and add them to your guacamole mix.
- Mix with a spoon and serve straight away.