Easy pancakes recipe
Who doesn’t love pancakes? With this easy pancakes recipe you will be making this delicious treat everyday. The only question is: sweet or savoury?
What you'll need:
- 30 g of butter
- 1 cup warm water
- 1cup flour
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tsp salt
- Assorting toppings (for sweet pancakes): bananas, berries and nutella.
- Melt your butter and pour it in a mixing bowl.
- Add your flour, milk, water, salt and egg into the bowl. Whisk until you get a smooth batter.
- On a frying pan at medium heat, melt some butter and spread through the pan to avoid the mix from sticking to the bottom.
- Then pour in a spoonful of the batter and cook for roughly 1 minute on each side until golden. Do this for your whole mixture and enjoy.
- Ps: we recommend pairing them with seasonal fruits and some chocolaty spreads.