King HT-65 PRO 1000/6000 Japanese Sharpening Stone Exclusive to Japana
This King HT-65 PRO 1000/6000 is exclusive to Japana and will sharpen your blade like no other sharpener. King stones have earned a worldwide reputation. They are one of the most respectable sharpening stone manufacturer based in Matsunaga, Osaka in Japan. Within this set you will get two whetstones HT-65 #10000 and S-1 #6000.
- Restore a dull edge to a sharp one and put a mirror polish on the back and bevel
- An excellent way of owning two stones with different grits
- Made up of abrasive particles held together in a soft bonding compound
- Consists of aluminium oxide, carbide and nitride particles fused together
- Soft bonding clay releases the abrasives very easily when the stone is soaked
- HT-65 #10000 measures 207mm x 66mm x 34mm
- S-1 #6000 measures 210mm x 73mm x 22mm (with base)
- Made in Japan
The King HT-65 PRO 1000/6000
This HT-65 PRO features a #1000 grit whetstone and a S-1 (#6000) – King S-1 Fine Sharpening Stone. It is made exclusive for Japana. Use the #1000 grit whetstone to restore a dull edge to a sharp one. And the S-1 (#6000) whetstone to put a mirror polish on the back and bevel of the blade. These waterstones (whetstones) are ideal for working blades that are dull and are not damaged. Made from abrasive particles suspended in a bonding compound. The stones cover two consecutive stages in the sharpening process. Dimensions of the whetstone are 207mm x 66mm x 34mm (#1000) and 210mm x 73mm x 22mm (S-1 #6000).
King stones have earned a worldwide reputation. This is one of the most respectable sharpening stone manufacturer based in Matsunaga, Osaka in Japan. This sharpening stone features an average grit sharpening surface on one side, and a fine grit finishing surface on the flip side. This is the perfect stone combo for new or occasional freehand sharpeners.